Subject: Source for Demo Reel Videotapes?
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 13:15:10 -0800

In a message dated Tue, 26 Mar 1996 15: [email-masked] writes:

J> A while back someone on this list posted some info on a source of
J> demo-reel-length (~15-30 min.) VHS videotapes.  I seem to have lost
J> that message, so I thought I'd query my fellow animators about this
J> topic.  I'm getting ready to put together a demo reel for wide
J> distribution, so I need a source of high-quality videotapes around
J> 15 to 30 minutes long (VHS I guess).  Anybody out there have any
J> suggestions?

     I just looked in the phonebook under 3M. I'm not saying they're
the best but they had 5 and 10 minute tapes dirt cheap for a boxfull.

Christopher

                **********************************************
   Primordial   * Christopher Stewart   [email-masked] *    Graphics 
      Soup      *     http://primordial.victoria.bc.ca/      *      WWW
   Animation    *   Home of the Lightwave 3D Search Engine   *    Training
                **********************************************

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *